The Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Sat May 31, 2014 12:54 am

Rules For the Site

3 posters

Go down

Rules For the Site Empty Rules For the Site

Post  Jwalshjr Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Hello and welcome to this amazing site. In order to keep this site running smoothly and to keep or users safe, we have made a list of some rules that you should follow in order to stay out of trouble with the Mods.

1. No flaming - Flaming would be treating other with disrespect by saying things like, "Your stupid". If the mods see this we will give you a warning, if you keep doing it you will eventually be banned.

2. No cursing - Same rule applies, if we see you we will warn you, if you keep doing it you will be banned.

3. No spamming - Spamming includes posting the same thing multiple times, making posts under 7 words in length, nonsense posts(such as sdmvndfvnaskcnamkcmksdnvlacnsadnal) or anything of the sort.

4. No advertising links to any other website - You may only post links that are relevant to this site. Advertising things such as an online RPG or anything else will not be tolerated.

5. No typing in all Caps - Please do not type in all caps. It looks messy and it is rather annoying. If we see it, it will be deleted.

6. Respect the fact the some users do not give out personal info - If you ask someone and they say no do not keep asking. You will be banned!

7. DO NOT give out personal info - This website will not be held responsible for anything that may happen to you if you give out you personal info.

8. DO NOT advertise on other sites - What I mean is do not go on to another site and advertise this one. We would love for you to advertise but only to your friends and things like that. People get really mad if you advertise on their site. Thanks.

As of right now that is all, but don't worry, there is more to come soon. Keep it funny and safe. Thanks.
Jwalshjr
Jwalshjr

Back to top Go down

Rules For the Site Empty Re: Rules For the Site

Post  bigbowla532 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Lol did you just copy these from the other site. Well I bet you did, I edited out some of the parts that talked about the jokes. So it's all cool.
bigbowla532
bigbowla532
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rules For the Site Empty Yes, i think he did.

Post  Zanto_zsnes Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:27 pm

Yes, i think he did.
ill go check, but which site guys? Cool
This is a Good Image for me Knight Lol, its a Knight!! xD HaHaHa
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
Admin
Admin

http://knightsofwar.rpgdynasty.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Rules For the Site Empty Re: Rules For the Site

Post  Sponsored content